Oh the Places They'll Go...

My kiddies graduated today and I was so proud of them. So proud in fact that I made 144 cupcakes (only 120 were edible :-/...guess those directions about temperature aren't suggestions....) and brought them as refreshments. I saw an idea last week for "Oh, the Places You'll Go" cake for graduation and it inspired me.

This is a close up of one of the cupcakes. I made 100 with the simple graduation cap but they aren't as inspiring...
 

The full box

To make them I simply used a box recipe (yes box!!!) and baked them to semi perfection. (Perfection would not include me burning a batch).

To decorate I googled the book and pasted the images into a word doc. I then printed it on a color printer, cut out the shapes and taped toothpicks to the back. Insert into freshly frosted cupcake and done!!!!

Back to Top