Oi! Como vai?

It has been a long time since I've blogged, namely because I haven't been procrastinating prettily for some time. Instead of my usual habit of creating something, I have been learning how to speak Portuguese.

Why Portuguese?

  • Because I want to move to move to Brazil
  • I found the best website
  • It just sounds sexy ;)

I just finished my vision boards (pics to follow) and I have teaching in Brazil as one of my main goals. It is one of my top 30 before 30. It might be a week, a summer, a year or the rest of my life, but I think that it is an experience that I would love to have.

The most essential tool in my language development has been BUSUU.COM!!!! Everyone who has ever wanted to learn another language should go to this site. Not only do I have vocabulary lesson and writing examples, I have the opportunity to speak with native speakers (who always correct me ). It has sucked up a considerable number of hours as I pursue my language aspirations.

My Language Garden
Até breve!!!! Tchau!!!


Back to Top